properties FOR SALE
Welcome to Ocwen Commercial
Ocwen has been a leader in the commercial mortgage industry for over 20 years. We have experience in managing and resolving performing and non-performing loans and real estate to maximize the net present value of the investment to the owner with the same care, skill and diligence as they would servicing their own loans. Ocwen's experienced professionals, streamlined processes and proprietary technology provides Ocwen with the ability to accurately service and quickly resolve large and small balance commercial portfolios. Our precision, accelerated turnaround times, and high speed of resolution embodies the cornerstone of our commitment to Special Servicing and reducing the loss severity of non-performing loans and REO.
Overview of Ocwen Financial:
- Established in 1988 / Public in 1996 (NYSE: OCN)
- Highly rated residential and commercial servicer by Moody's, S&P and Fitch
- Employs approximately 11,000 people worldwide
- Ocwen has numerous offices located throughout the U.S.
- Ocwen Commercial Loan Servicing has offices located in West Palm Beach, FL and Houston, TX.
- Global support operations in Uruguay, India, and the Philippines
- As of August 2014 Ocwen manages over $435 Billion in UPB
Ocwen's vast historical experience in special servicing from originating loans to global asset management is why it succeeds as a first rate servicer for investors, government entities, financial institutions and mortgage servicers.
Commercial Loan Servicing Historical Experience:
- From 1995 through 2004 Ocwen Federal Bank FSB acquired 4.5 billion in non-performing loans and REO for its own account
- Ocwen Federal Bank, FSB developed and acquired 35 Low Income Housing Tax Credit properties in the late 1990's
- Ocwen currently operates an Affordable Housing Tax Credit department to oversee the remaining legacy partnerships
- As part of the Ocwen Federal Bank FSB "dethrifting" process all of Ocwen's legacy commercial loan portfolio was resolved
- After 2005, the Commercial Servicing focus was to provide third party loan and asset management servicing functions to private and government clients
- In a joint venture with a leading financial institution, Ocwen implemented and managed servicing operations in Japan, Taiwan, China, Germany, and Canada
- The former Litton Small Balance Commercial Portfolio was service transferred to Ocwen on November 1, 2011
- Aurora Bank small balance commercial transfer of approximately 3,400 loans with 1.8 billion UPB was completed in June 2012
- A new securitization involving Ocwen as the Servicer was completed by Velocity Commercial Capital in September 2014
- As of September 2014, Ocwen is servicing over $2.7 Billion in UPB in Commercial loans and real estate